Thursday, July 23, 2020

Sangean ATS-405

The Sangean ATS-405 has arrived as well as the 8 bay charger and Amazon rechargeable batteries. First impressions of the radio are good. Lots of features I wish my other radios have like being able to turn muting off and on as well as an adjustable AGC. Another feature it has is squelch. I started using this recently on the 909X and love it and wish all my radios had it. It would great on one of my Tecsun's that will scan continuously pausing on stations. The radio seems to be well built though not as nice as my ATS-909X. I have not had a lot of time with the radio yet beings it is either 95+ degrees here with high humidity or raining. I hope to be able to log some time with it tonight. In my brief testing it seemed to perform well on medium wave.



No comments: